Friday, May 06, 2005

I wish I could've stayed in bed

Ok, I know no one wants to hear my ramblings but I am putting them out there anyway. Besides, it saves my family and friends from hearing me bitch.

So, I am having one of those days when I am not looking to kindly at the human race. Everyone seems to be getting on my nerves today. Even my mom, whom I adore. I really hate being dependent upon people and I know that where most of my frustration is coming from. I have so much to do and no freaking car. I just want my car fixed!!!!!!!!

So when do drunk dials turn from being friendly and turn into creepish? And why do guys think that no, means "if I try really hard I can get her into bed?" I hate the fact that the one person I want to hear from hasn't called and the one I so do not want to hear from calls 20 times a day. Lovely, eh? Why did I have to meet someone that I could actually like. I knew it wasn't going to happen on the grand scheme of things but I still had hope.

Well, at least I will be able to go out tomorrow. I am having guest for the next two weeks so at least I will be able to have some fun. I am going to party like a rock star for the next two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home