Saturday, May 07, 2005

Blah

Well, yesterday was truly horrible and wretched. I let my bank account slide and had to go to a check cashing store to cash a check my wonderful mom sent. I really hate these places. I don't know why, I just do. Well, the guy behind the counter proceeded to make me feel like a complete dolt.
Ok, so I happen to be unemployed at the moment and I share an apartment with my mom half of the year.(she travels) I know that going back to school is a good thing but people really look down at you when you say the awful, "no I don't work." I know I shouldn't let a guy who has to wear a tacky blue shirt get me down but hey it happens.

I am so excited because my friend D. Is coming in tonight!!! I haven't seen him in a really long time so it will be a good time. I am going to go celebrate tonight and head to the keys for a couple of days. I so need this!
I must say that I have really great friends. I do. They take care of me way to much.

I had a really annoying nursing entrance exam that really seemed pointless and made me walk out of there feeling as I know nothing! I have all my prereq's done so I really felt sorry for the poor people who hadn't taken a lot of the prereg's. Ouch. I hate to be a bitch but it truly amazes me that some of these people want to be nurses. They are just mean or totally clueless.

One of my closest friends A, graduated today!!!!!!! She is now finished with her nursing program!!!!!!! I am so proud of her and will be having several drinks for her!!!!! She is going to be a wonderful nurse!

Well, off I go to clean up my house and get beautified!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home