Friday, May 13, 2005

Well, I actually got to sleep in!!!!! I haven't been able to do that for weeks. It was so nice. My kitty even let me sleep. He is usually pawing my face by 7:30 if I'm not up. He must've known his mommy needed sleep.

Well, I so needed Sat. and it was loads of fun. What I remember of it anyway. I actually refrained from making out with any cute strangers. :) But I did do the horrible drunk dial. Blah, I really should learn that people do not want to hear my wonderful insights on the world at 4:30 in the morning.

My friend D. left and C. came in today. Me and D. went down to Key West because he has never been. It was a good time. Duval street is kinda lost on him since he isn't a drinker but he likes to people watch so I think he had fun. I have never gotten the whole sunset at Mallory Square thing. I mean I have never seen a spectacular sunset there.

We scored tickets to the Heat vs. Wizard game on Tues. That rocked! I have never been to a playoff game before. I LOVE Shaq and am so glad that he is down here. It would be awesome to win the playoffs.

Off I go to make dinner and drink with my wonderful C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home