Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So much to do, such little time...

Not really, I'm just being quite the procrastinator. I took my first nursing exam of the semester. I have to say that I didn't not do as well as I should have. But I have no one to blame but myself! I have a presentation to give on cancer tomorrow. Guess what? I haven't started! My group me today and we got nothing done. Nada. Thank goodness we don't get a grade on it. Personally I think it is a total waste of time. But I could go on and on about the things that are a complete waste of time in this program. No, I'm not bitter. Just a little frustrated. Some of our instructors are just bitches. But ironically are good nurses. Very ironic.
I am a late bloomer. I never get or join anything when it first arrives on the scene. Except clothing but that is a whole different story. I have finally signed up for Netflix. Why has it taken this long for me to figure out this is a wonderful thing? Especially since I HATE the video store. I hate the punk ass kids that work there and I can never remember what I want to watch when I get in there. This is a wonderful thing for me. I get bored I add movies to my list. And no more worrying about late fees. I love that I get to keep a movie as long as I want. It is so much easier to drop the movie in the mailbox than the store. The video store is such a pain in the ass to get to. I just got done with Crash and they got it the day I sent it out and I had a new movie waiting for me the next day. LOVE IT!! I am watching a documentary about Islam that the history channel put out. It is interesting so far. Of course the basics I know but the history stuff I really didn't know.
I got to talk to my sis today! I haven't spoken to her in such a long time. I really missed her! Have I metioned how much I hate not living close to her? For all of you that live near your family I really envy you. I would love to be able to stop by and see my nephew and have lunch or coffee with my sis. I guess I'll just have to move to Houston. But I don't think baby would like that to much.
Another fab thing happened. I have a Starbucks near me now! Woo-Hoo. All the other ones are a pain in the but to get to. Welcome to the wonerful world of Florida. But I haven't had Starbucks in such a long time that I got the supersized cup and I will most likely be up all night. I must say I might regret it tonight but it was pure heaven while I was drinking it.
Ok, I read about the drug dealers using dogs to smuggle heroine. What bastards. I hate it when people are mean to animals for no justified reason. You should see how cute they were. I just heart labs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home