Wednesday, January 25, 2006

October

OCTOBER - Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Sexy. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making new friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Day dreamer. Loyal. Opinionated. Does not care what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Honest, does not pretend. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

Hmmm...I would have to agree with some of this. I do love to chat. Once you get to know me I am a full chatterbox. Nonstop, I am. I do love those who love me, But isn't that something that everyone does? Sexy? NO. Gets angry often, ok, only behind the wheel of my car. Day dreamer, yes. Loyal, big on my list. Opinionated, well that's an understatement if I have ever heard one. Doesn't care what others think, true. Emotional, not really. Decisive, no. Loves to travel, yes. Loves the arts and literature, yes, but I'm not one of those artsy people. I will just read anything I can get my hands on. Honest, yes. Concerned, sometimes.:) Loves outdoors???? Are you freaking kidding me??? I like the thought of outdoors and I like being outside but I am not really outdoorsy if that's what they mean. I hate camping and roughing it. So not me. SPENDTHRIFT? Ok, um, yeah right. They should only talk to my man and mom on that one. Easily influenced. Ok, just not no, but hell no. Easily loses confidence,no, I think I rule the world. Loves children, that ones iffy. I do love the ones that I know but I don't really notice kids that much. Only if they come up to me first. Toddlers love me for some odd reason. I think it's because I'm short. Hehehe. Babies scare me because I'm afraid that I'll drop them and break them. Except my nephew. I didn't want to put him down. Love at first sight does happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home