Sunday, January 22, 2006

Weird mood

Today was M. birthday party. It was so much fun. I really love baby's family. I only wish that my own could be here. Especially mom. I am missing her a lot right now. I can't wait till she gets home. M. is going to be the best dressed three year old. Everyone bought him clothes! He only got two toys. We took him to Toys r' us so I could get him one and then we took him to get his haircut. He was so well behaved! I was truly surprised. He said the funniest thing today. We were going to Starbucks and I was going in to get my coffee while baby stayed with and he says "M. don't forget me! Don't ever forget me!". I told him that I could never forget him. The things that come out of his mouth just floor me.
Ok, who bought up all the Spiderman birthday hats in South Florida? I would really love to know! No one had any. I just though that was so weird. I did find one package of Spiderman mask but still wasn't the same.
I was thinking today how lucky I am. I have done so much and am surrounded by so many loving people. I just can't believe how lucky I am. I really am feeling sorry for people who don't have the luxuries that we do. I mean I complain a lot on here but I do that as a way to vent. I mean I don't want to be a writer and I really don't care if anyone reads this or not. I don't know, I guess the cold tablet I took is messing with me. What can I say I am a lightweight.

Everyone was asking when we were getting married today. I laughed and said when he saves up enough money for my huge ring and dowry. I laughed and said it would be awhile since he has an expensive girlfriend. Heee.hee Even someone at the masjid asked him this evening! ACKKKKKKKKKK! I am also getting the "when are you going to start having babies?" question. What the...people. I don't even have a ring yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home