Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, I read the news and it depresses me. Then makes me happy. I hate the news, yet I still read it every day.
Danish newspaper, Jyllands-Posten, had asked 40 cartoonists to draw images of the prophet Muhammad to test censorship. What moron would think this was a good ideal? Did the thought that it might offend people cross their mind. Who really gives a rats ass about censorship. How about caring about offending someone's religious views.
But then we have people in the Muslim world shouting death to Denmark. I am so fed up with people. I don't think they have read the Qur'an. And if they have I think they might need to reread it. I doubt Allah would want people going around blowing up things or killing people over something like a cartoon. Gee, they never heard of the term boycotting? I think that would be better. Of course I don't know what Denmark exports but hey at least it would be better than killing.
Crazy people. It what gives religion a bad name.
Then in some in Port St. Lucie decides to abandoned a dog in the intercostal. Bastards. But someone took him home. Hopefully they will be better owners.
Then the news really cheered me up. IU won yesterday. That puts a smile on my face.

2 Comments:

At 03 February, 2006, Blogger person said...

They shouldn't have published pictures like that.

In Islam we're not even allowed to draw pictures of the Prophet peace be upon him.

We dont draw pictures of Jesus or Moses, we respect all the prophets.

We love our prophet peace be upon him.

 
At 03 February, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

I never said that the pictures were right. But neither is declaring a jihad either. I know that the prophet,sas, didn't want pictures of him drawn and I know the reason behind it. But do you think he would really want people to shed blood over it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home