Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rules of the Road, at least in my world

Ok, just a lesson for all the idiots who happen to get a license some how. I really think a lot of people pay the DMV off.

1. Do not sit there and proceed to have a conversation with the guy in the toll booth. No, I do not care if you know him or not.
2. There are two lanes for a reason. One is for PASSING!
3. Don't walk out in front of me if you see me coming down the road. I might hit you just for being stupid. Ok, I won't but the thought will cross my mind.
4. I will not let you in my toll booth lane. Don't act dumb when I honk at you and call you a stupid bitch. I WILL hit you. Yes, I mean this. My car is falling apart. What do I care? No, having a turn signal doesn't give you the right of way. I was here first. You on the other hand just have a turn signal on.
5. School zones times are listed for a reason. If it says between 6:45-7:45 then it means that time. You do not, I repeat, do not have to drive 15mph at 7:55. Morons
6. Riding my bummer is not going to make me go faster. I really don't think me running into the guy in front of me is going to get you to your destination any quicker.
7. Don't ride my bummer if there are various other lanes open. Don't be an ass. No one likes an ass.
8. And if you are riding my bummer and there are various lanes open, slow the f&c* down! I speed like a demon out of hell so I know you are driving to fast!!
9. There are turn signals on a car for a reason. Please figure out what they are for and use them.
10. Screw you, I will use my horn. It is there because of idiots like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home