Friday, February 03, 2006

The one things that I love about blogs is that you get to read about peoples lives and not feel alone. It's weird because you have never met this person but you can relate to what they are saying or what they are feeling and it makes you feel normal. It makes you feel normal because you know that someone else has the same thoughts and you might not be as weird as you thought you were. Ok, maybe I am but at least I know there are other weirdos out there.:) hahaha.
I wish that I was more brave about commenting on people's blogs. I will every now and again but I get shy for some reason. How strange is that. I guess because my blog is boring and I don't want people to judge me. Yes, I know how much of a freak I am.

2 Comments:

At 05 February, 2006, Blogger Southern Masala said...

I welcome your comments on my blog! Don't be shy and keep writing. You are not boring!

 
At 05 February, 2006, Blogger Baji said...

Hey thanks for stopping by! I love visitors and a link to new bloggers such as yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home