Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ranting

Well, I have read over some peoples blogs about the whole cartoon and Muslim thing. I have read some good ones and then I have read some that just want to make be smack people. Yes there is a thing a freedom of speech. But we should also respect people. What is wrong with people. I can only imagine what would happen if someone did a disrespectful cartoon of Jesus. Granted going all Jihad over a cartoon is just inot right. Oh, and I guess they are boycotting. My bad.
Yes, there are some bad Muslims but Muslims are not out to destroy non-Muslims. Nor are Muslims trying to take over the world. I have actually had someone say this to me. And no there are no hidden meanings of Jihad and killing Christians in the Qur'an.
Islam is not about war. It is about submission to Allah. And Islam doesn't repress women. The crazy fundamentalist do that. For all the people who just want to say that Islam is about terrorism and blah,blah, blah. To kill is going against Allah. To commit suicide is against Allah. So I guess this terrorist aren't really true Muslims are they?

1 Comments:

At 05 February, 2006, Blogger Southern Masala said...

Check out aisha's post about this at aishaiqbal.blogspot.com. I thought it was really well said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home