Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm done!!!

Well, I am finished for the semester!! I am so glad that's over with. Ugh, talking about sucking. I was so nervous this morning. I really didn't want OB because it just isn't my strong point. Everyone else wanted OB but me. Trach care and all that I can do.
Well, I was a nervous wreck going into the whole thing but I did rather well. The lady I got was awesome and actually had to say "you are done". Because I would have kept on talking!! I had to start an IV drip, insert a Foley, administer some meds IM and order test and that was it!!! I think I lucked out. I only missed one thing so I got a 95% which is awesome because walking in there I really thought that I was going to be coming back Monday.
I can't believe that I only have a year left!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!! I am going to go to the masjid and then I am going to actually read a real book and relax!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 06 May, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Yay-congrats on finishing! Enjoy the books...I'm doing the same!

 
At 10 May, 2006, Blogger Aisha said...

congrats on being done. I know the feeling :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home