Thursday, April 27, 2006

So over it!

Ok, when is this freaking semester going to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have way to much studying to do and I don't want to read anything. I am so terrified of this skills scenario. I am hoping I don't mess up too bad. We only have to get a 75%. Oh, yeah and not kill our dummy. That will definitely fail you. I had my Hessie for OB today and it sucked ass as usual. I cant' begin to decipher what I got. They only give you a gazillion numbers and good luck on figuring out which one is your grade.
I can't believe that my first year is almost over. I really can't believe that in one year I will be sitting for the boards and they will be letting me loose in a hospital. SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really scary because half the time I really feel like I KNOW NOTHING! I hope this feeling ends soon. Everyone keeps telling me that it will all fall together next semester. Yeah, lets hope so.
I did get to start my first IV!!!!! I was so upset that it I forgot about it. It was freaking awesome!!! I love poking people.:) I can't believe that I wasn't even nervous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home