Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Exhausted

I don't' think I can make till Friday!!! Ugh, I am so freaking tired. It didn't help that I totally bombed my med/surge hessie. Have I mentioned that Hessie sucks ass?? Well, in case I didn't, it does!!!! What is sad is that only a hand full of people passed. WTF????? GRRRRR! Some of the questions on there were just out of left field. Especially since some of the things on there we wouldn't' t know. I would like to know who comes up with this crap.
On a brighter note I did find a great halal meat store. And it is just a couple of blocks from my school!!! And they are CLEAN and FRIENDLY!!! I'm way excited to finally have found the place. Baby's mom keeps telling me to take her meat but I want my own. She cooks differently from me. I usually use boneless and she uses cut up pieces.
I also found out my grade for my paper. I got an A which is nice. I was worried because I know a lot of people who got B's and C's on theirs. Ok, I only have one final and one skills scenario and a procalc and I'm done for the summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 02 May, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Woohoo - your on the homestretch now!!

Sorry you bombed the hessie, but shouldn't they be testing you on stuff they've already taught you, not on stuff from left field? I hate that...even worse...trick questions-ugh!!

 
At 03 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

What is Halal? I was lost in this entire paragraph.

Great job on the A, and you have a few more days. Sprint for the finish line.

 
At 03 May, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Krystyn-yeah, you would think that we would be tested on stuff we know. Some of it we do but some of it we don't. It's a standard test they use to rate us against other schools.

Peachy-Halal is somewhat like Kosher. Muslims eat meat that has to be blessed and killed a certain way.

 
At 04 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Thanks for the explanation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home