Monday, May 01, 2006

Survey questions...

Ok, I'm going to try this again. I did this yesterday and when I posted my answers they came up as Krystyns!!! I guess I must have hit paste again or something. Dunno, Sorry Krystyn!



1. My roommate once: started a fight with me over a boy she thought I was trying to zone in on. Everytime we went to Broadripple it was drama.

2. Never in my life: Have I shoplifted. My mom would kill me.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: my man.

4. High School was: Lots of fun. I had my moments of hatred for it but I enjoyed it but would never want to go back.

5. When I'm nervous: I can't eat.

6. The last time I cried: Monday night when I thought there was a possibility that I might fail clinical. (ok, I now know this couldn't have happened and she was just messing with me. grrrr.)

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: I would only have my sister and that's it. I want it to be simple without the drama.

8: I like salad: Well, I just like salad. Depends on my mood.

9. My hair is: shoulder length, with blonde highlights.

.10. When I was 5: I got a little sister.

11. Last Christmas: was better than the year before

12. When I turn my head left, I see: a lamp, books, and a family photos

13. I should be: studying for my finals.

14. When I look down I see: post it notes

15. The craziest local recent event was: don't know, but it is fleet week this week. That can get crazy.

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Rachel, I love her wardrobe.

17. By this time next year: I will be graduating nursing school!!!!!!!!

18. Current Relationship Status: I am dating the man of my dreams after three long years of drama.

19. I have a hard time understanding: everything. I think my brain broke yesterday studying.

20. At family gatherings I: don't have these since nana passed.

21. You know I "like" you if: You will know, I like who I like and if I don't like someone they will know.

22. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank is: My mom. ditto

23. Take my advice: don't take a sleeping pill and a laxative together. Hahaha

24. My ideal breakfast is: fresh oj, turkey bacon, fruit and coffee outside on a nice day. On the beach.

25. If you visit a place I grew up: go to Mug and bun, they have great burgers!!

26. Where don't you plan to visit anytime soon: Ohio or Arkansas.

27. If you spend the night at my house: Shakespeare will be cuddled up next to you.

28. I'd stop my wedding if: If it didn't feel right.

29. The world could do without: Liars and child molesters gotta agree with Peachy on this one. ditto on this one.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: any of my exes.

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: food.

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: my mom sent me some facial products.

33. My favorite blonde is: Ferry Corsten

34. My favorite brunette is: my baby

36. The last time I was drunk was: plead the 5th on this one. :)

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: turtles

38. I shouldn't have been: so doubtful in my abilities.

39. Once, at a bar: I got into a wet tshirt contest. I was way wasted and it was like 10 years ago.

40. Last night I: cleaned up my apartment, talked to one of my girls, studied.

41. There's this girl I know who: is freaking psycho....

42: I don't know how to: swim.

43. A better name for me would be underachiever, hahahaa Seriouslyly, I don't know.

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: I still haven't gotten out!!!!!!!!!!!

45. How many days until my birthday?: 6 months and 20 days.

3 Comments:

At 01 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Wet tshirt costume? That's a story worth telling, I'd imagine.

Good answers.

 
At 01 May, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I love #23 - oh my - laughing hard!! Thanks for the tip! :-)

 
At 01 May, 2006, Blogger samantha meli said...

How do you come up with such cute stuff for your blog! I love your post today! Very funny! Love you sis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home