Thursday, May 04, 2006

One more day!!!

And I am finally done!!!! I took my final and it is over and I passed and now I am done with Theory!!!! Now I just have to pass my skills scenario tomorrow and I will be done with second semester. I can not wait!! Of course I have wicked butterflies just thinking about tomorrow. Everyone says it isn't that bad but I hope I don't get an OB scenario. I didn't do crap in OB. That's because I had a horrible clinical instructor who like to spend most of her time on her cell phone in an empty room.
Anyways....Some people didn't make it and I'm bummed. One was a friend of ours. I know of two that didn't make it but I'm sure there are others. We had a crappy ass talk and evaluation right before I final. It was total BS. Yeah, we need to hear about how disappointed you are in us RIGHT before our FINAL. Nice timing lady. Well, lets just say that when we got to do our surveys I gave my opinion.
We went out to lunch to celebrate the end of the semester. It was nice and laid back. I am going out tomorrow night with some friends and then to a birthday party Saturday. I think I am going to go and volunteer for the pinning ceremony. I would like to see some of my friends get pinned. I am so happy for them!
I do have to say that I know that I bitch a lot but I do like nursing school. I really love nursing (hahah, so far) and though I complain about professors, I have run into a lot that are truly great. I also have met some of the most amazing people. Sometimes it just amazes me how smart some of these people are!!! Ok, I'm done being sentimental.:)
I will be so glad to do fun stuff again!!!! The first thing I think I will do is veg for at least two days. One day in front of the TV and the next will be by the pool. Then I will watch movies again, read, go SHOPPING!!!! I have really missed shopping. I have a whole bunch of gift cards that are burning a hole in my wallet.

1 Comments:

At 05 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

WOOHOO!!! It's finally Friday and you're still alive.

Enjoy your next few days off.
Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home