Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blah.........................


Good Things:

1. I had my last lecture in theory!!!!!!!!
2. Only 12 more days
3. I learned how to insert an IV today!!! Now, if only I could find a volunteer to practice on....
4. Someone told me I looked pretty. Blush, blush
5. I got my info for THIRD SEMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I might have a chance to do an 12 hour shift instead of two six hours!!! I was so happy!!!! AND NO MORE SKILLS LAB!!! OR SKILLS CHECK OFF!!!!!

Bad Things:

1. I wanted to strangle a mean professor
2. I woke up late today and it mess up my whole routine thing. (missed prayer, didn't eat breakfast, forgot my notes.....blah, blah, blah...)
3. I think people get stupider and meaner by the minute
4. I had some good times with my classmates today.
5. This semester isn't over yet!!!!

2 Comments:

At 21 April, 2006, Blogger Southern Masala said...

I'm on the countdown too! Good luck!

 
At 21 April, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I'm right there w/ya on the countdown too. 11 more days for me.

Yes, people get stupider by the minute for sure!! I have to deal w/some of them on a regular basis. Ugh!

Don't count on me to volunteer for your IV practicing!! Ouch! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home