Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Countdown Begins


I have only three weeks of school left!!!! I can not wait. This truly has been the semester from hell. I can not wait until it is over. I have to really get my butt into gear and get everything done. I have a lot to do this weekend! I was really bad and didn't make it to class today. I really should have but all well, it's done now. I actually slept for 14 hours yesterday! I have been so exhausted. I am so hating my rotation right now. I hate the hospital because the nurses are such buttheads and don't even get me started on the other things. I think it is best to just keep my mouth shut but I feel like I'm learning nothing and I have the suspicious feeling that my instructor really doesn't like me.
I didn't get any sleep when I was in Baltimore. We had to be up super early and of course we went out. Then we would stay up talking until 3 or 4 in the morning. But I ended up having the best time!!! Our group so rocked!
You'll never believe who we had to share the hotel with. The freaking Miss USA pageant and cheerleaders. Now isn't that just a weird mix?
Baltimore was so freaking cold! And the weather is just as bad as the Midwest. It would be nice and warm one minute and thing it would be raining and cold as hell.
Well, I have so much to say but I really need to get my apartment cleaned. It looks like a freaking hurricane went through here!

2 Comments:

At 14 April, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

It's warm here now. Nice picture.

 
At 14 April, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Of course it warms up after I leave!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home