Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Feeling Blue

I'm in a funky mood today and I don't know why. I woke up, took a shower and then decided to go back to bed. I had lecture and a NSNA meeting but I just couldn't get motivated to go. Lucky for me that attendance doesn't count towards my grade. Hahaha.
But on the plus side I finally have internet and phone service again! It went out on me Saturday and they said that it would be running again by Monday. Well, that didn't happen. So I call and they say that they fixed it. Really? One would think that they would test it to make sure but they didn't. But they actually came out today and here I am. I have to say that being without internet has been the longest three days!! Crazy how attached one becomes to their computer. But on the brightside I did get a lot of studying done:)
So today is my sister's anniversary today. I hope that they have a good day. It seems like they have been married longer than two years. Weird.

2 Comments:

At 12 September, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I've been in a funk too. At least you were able to stay home and relax -it's great when attendance doesn't count against your grade. Would you believe that my prof this term will only allow us to miss 1 class for "free" - hello, this is grad school for pete's sake!! :-)

 
At 13 September, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

That bites!!! I actually had to retake a mass media class because I didn't realize that attendance was that important. I guess after three she dropped your grade by a letter!! I was going through a rough time, the class was at 8am and VERY boring. But I had a different professor the second time and it rocked!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home