Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blah......................

Good Things.....

1. My friends barbecue rocked. I was even able to eat because he made seafood dishes and sushi. I actually like sushi, who knew? His family was super sweet and his fiance was GORGEOUS and a total sweetheart. It was a good time.

2. I finally got my bridesmaids dress. Really a beautiful dress. But David's Bridal really needs more help. And what is up with men working there? WTH?

3. Here's some big news, I'm engaged!!! I finally told my sister so now I can talk about it on here. My sis would've killed me if I hadn't told her first:)

4. Having really good conversations with friends. I have been catching up with everyone and it is also awesome to run into people that I haven't seen in ages.

Bad Things.....

1. I ran into the wall in the parking garage at the hospital yesterday.
Don't ask me how I did it but I did. It did do a little damage to the car and it wasn't my car but baby's car. He handled it rather well. Of course he won't stop teasing me about. Grrr.

2. Arriving to do check offs a 9am at one's scheduled appointment and no one going by the appointment times and not getting out of there until a quarter to one.

3. Mean nursing instructors. Why? I mean there are some really nice ones this semester but there always as to be that one.....

4. I have the blahs and don't know why.

5. I have no food in my house and really don't want to go grocery shopping.

6. Every pretty silver shoe that I want is out of stock in my size. What is up with that?

3 Comments:

At 09 September, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I think the David's Bridal thing may be dependent on each store because they were GREAT at mine. Oh and the only man working there was there to do tux reservations etc.

 
At 10 September, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Congratulations on the engagement!!

David's Bridal near me is pretty good, but it's the largest one in the country, so it's always super busy.

 
At 12 September, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Thanks Peachy. I think I was just having issues that day. That would make sense to have a man there for the tux rental but they have a seperate store next door. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home