Thursday, August 31, 2006

Come on four day weekend!

I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. Even though I have to be at school for a test that I won't even be graded on. It is suppose to show how well we will do on the NCLEX. Whatever. We have been out of school for three months, great time to test us.
School was boring today. We just bascially reviewed legal issues in nursing, charting and physical assessment. But the instructor was cool and we did get out a hour early. Woo-hoo!!
I need to go get my bridesmaids dress tomorrow or Sunday.
So I've been pretty boring. The highlight of my day was pissing some guy in a jeep off this morning. Why do people just assume that a turn signal gives them the right away? Did I miss something in driver's ed???
So since I have nothing interesting to say.(Do I ever?) I will leave you with a cute kitty pic. I love cute kitty pics. They make me all warm and fuzzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home