Saturday, September 02, 2006

I forgot to do my Masha Allaha yesterday so I will do them today. I guess I was in such a good mood, hahahaa.

Anyways...

1. I'm thankful that Ernesto was nothing more that a depression and not a hurricane. I think all of Florida is. I'm just fearful of what October will bring.

2. That they lower the hurricane predictions again!!!

3. That I have money to go buy my bridesmaids dress. Yeah, for unexpected money!!! I have been so freaking broke...

4. For having the coolest friends.

Well, I am going to scrapbook today. I really need to catch up. I am sooooooooo behind. Like two years behind. And I have lots and lots of pictures. Is there a 12 step program for those who take to many pictures? Because I think I might need one. And I haven't even began working on the NSNA scrapbook. I guess I better get on that one.
Hopefully the weather will stay sunny this afternoon for the barbecue. There is nothing worse than having a party and having it rained out. I debating on making brownies. I think I will because I am really craving some right now. But then my kitchen will be messy and it is all clean and pretty.

3 Comments:

At 04 September, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Yay for unexpected money, and the downgrade of the storm.

 
At 05 September, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I hear ya on being broke! That stinks!!

Can't wait to see your scrapbooking LOs!

 
At 07 September, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Well, I didn't get much scrapbooking done. I came up with nothing! Hopefully it goes better this week...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home