Friday, September 01, 2006

It's FRIDAY!!!

I am so happy that it is labor day weekend. I always loved labor day weekend. Especially up north. It was like the beginning of autumn for me. The weather would start getting slightly cooler, I would bring out the fall decorations, I got time off from school. I really miss fall.:( I miss the changing of the leaves so much.
So I had my Hessie exam today. I still didn't do as well as I would have liked but I am getting better!! The best course of action is not to pick the logical choice but the dumb one. I still say it sucks ass.
I am excited because I'm actually getting out of the house this weekend!!! I am going to a barbecue that one of my friends from school is having. It should be fun. The only problem is that baby has to work and can't go with me. But I understand. The one thing I hate about his job is the hours.
So I plan on doing some studying, scrapbooking and maybe watching Felicity. Well, if my freaking dvd ever gets here. It was suppose to be here today and it isn't. Which just irks me but that's ok. I guess I'll have to find something else to do. Um, like study. ACK!

2 Comments:

At 01 September, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I love the Fall too - the cooler weather - the leaves changing -that was the best thing about living in Michigan.

Enjoy the BBQ. :-)

 
At 07 September, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Thanks, it was fun. What part of Michigan? I have friends up there and love it. It would be awesome if it wasn't so cold!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home