Wednesday, September 20, 2006

There should be a warning sign


I never knew that nursing school would drive me into insanity. I'm on the verge here!!! I'm like three steps away from getting the stamp "crazy" put upon my forehead.
Things are slowly going back to normal but I have had the week from hell. I really don't understand why some people have to cause so much freaking drama. I'm just glad that tomorrow is Thursday!!!!!! I am really enjoying pediatrics though. LOVE it!!! I don't think that I want to go into it right now because I really have my heart set on critical care. So I am off to bed because I feel like I haven't slept in days and if I stay up any longer I will only be step away from that "crazy" stamp.

4 Comments:

At 21 September, 2006, Blogger J Lev said...

I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Get some rest!! (((HUGS)))

 
At 22 September, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Thanks you guys. I'm starting to feel some what better!:)

 
At 22 September, 2006, Blogger Cindi said...

Nurses? You're feeling crazy? Heh, heh welcome to my world! You'll fit right in with the rest of us 'Angels of Mercy'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home