Monday, December 18, 2006

I need a clone

Ok, I have been way too busy, ARG!!! But some good news, I now only have one semester left on nursing school!! Insha'allah in four months I will have a degree in nursing!!! Unbelievable.
So things have been busy around here. I'm trying to clean and organize my apartment, to the last minute nikkah things and have a life. Not going so well, hahaha. I will post more later, I just wanted to let everyone to know that I'm still alive, hahahah:) I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blog and I hope everyone is doing well!

2 Comments:

At 19 December, 2006, Blogger tamara said...

Yea, for the end of the semester and only 1 more to go! Wondered where you were! Glad your OK.

 
At 20 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pixie!

Glad you are back ;-) I hope you have a wonderful Nikkah... remember it is your day... enjoy it. then send me an e-mail all about it... I need ideas for planning mine :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home