Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Musings

I'm sitting here trying to get motivated to study when I would rather be at the beach. I don't go to the beach very often but today is the perfect day. It is gorgeous outside!!! We did have a week of freezing weather, brrrr. I have to laugh because it was only in the 60's and I was FREEZING! I have become such a wimp. I mean hello, I endured winters in Chicago, wth is wrong with me?

So school is going well. I got to remove staples the other week something I haven't done before. That was actually lots of fun. I also got to see a pic line removed. I guess I didn't realize how long those things are!! It had to feel weird coming out!!
I did really well on my last exam. I mean I kicked some boo-tay!! I got a 98!!! I almost passed out when that grade came up. I don't know how I did it. I am super nervous about the final. I remember nothing from Peds! ARGGG!!!!!!

Thanksgiving was great as usual. Well, except for the fact that I didn't get to spend with one single member of my family. I hate being away from them sometimes. But it was a nice time and the turkey was superb. I mean really, it was the best turkey I have ever had. I was lazy and didn't make a single thing this year. I was exhausted and just couldn't get the energy.

The nikah planning is going well, I found my lengha!! I love it!! Ok, I was starting to panic. I was having a problem because I wasn't going to spend some of the crazy prices for one. I mean how many times am I going to wear it? But I found one that I absolutely love!! I will post a pic but I haven't picked it up yet. His sisters were really sweet and looked for me and I spent way to much time online looking for them. I did see some really nice ones online but I was afraid that I was cutting it too close on time. I guess that's what I get for waiting to long!!!
His sister was really sweet and made an address chart for me and labels and even sent me some wedding stamps for the invites. It was much appreciated!!

So, someone hit my car today. I always park far away from everyone and I still get freaking hit. It isn't bad but it is noticeable. Bastards. I hope that it doesn't cost too much to fix. I guess that's the trouble with having a new car. With my old car it could have gotten hit and I wouldn't have even noticed, hahaha.

I'm a little late with catching up with the world and just read about the men who were taken off the plane for praying. I shouldn't be shocked but I am. I just can not believe that people can be so narrow minded. I will make an effort never to fly U.S. Airways.

There have been some odd searches lately.
How to say Masha Allah
Caffeine and impotence, sorry can't help you there!!
Thyroid Cancer
Hessie, I'm tired of this one, we all know how I feel about the hessie exam
toe rings and salawar kameez
pixie and Florida, yes there are pixies in Florida
amira's nikah. I found this one just odd....

4 Comments:

At 27 November, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Sorry about your new car getting hit. It really sucks that it was a hit and run. Some people are so rude.

Awesome about your dress (I'm assuming), and your grade on your test. 98 rocks!!!

 
At 27 November, 2006, Blogger Katkoot said...

Yay! I had this great green silk abaya thing I was going to wear but ummm.. didn't have time! So you have to post pix of the lengha. i have always wanted one! is yours going to be red or??

 
At 28 November, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Peachy: Thanks, the car really isn't "new" new. It turned 2 in this month. I'll just have to live with it now, till I get out of school to fix it. Blah!

Julianna: I will post the pic of the lengha. It is red!! I don't pick it up till later this week!!

 
At 28 November, 2006, Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

That's the worst -- someone jacks up your car and takes off. Good job on your exam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home