Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesdays Tidbits

Well, today as been very uneventful. Not much going on except trying to get everything done on my to-do list. I'm sure I'm getting a lot done by being on here blogging, eh?:)

We went to the caters last night. The food was good and the place was spotless. So I think we are going to go with them. I didn't know that she was going to get a cater. Because that wasn't the original plan. So I talked to a friend and she said to just let his mom have this one. I'm going to try and do that. It's just hard when I'm use to being in control of things, especially when it's my nikah. I'm just letting everyone enjoy this one because when it comes to my wedding I will have final say in everything.

We got our welcome letter yesterday. We also got our forms to pick what rotation we wanted first. Either med/surg or psych. We also got to put down three hospitals we would like. The end is near. I just have to pass clinical, pass two more exams, two Hessies and pass my final!!! 8 more days of actual school!!! I have to renew my cpr this Sat. Ugh. I also going to try and get my procalc out of the way on Friday. I don't want a repeat of last semesters drama!

7 Comments:

At 14 November, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

8 days left?! Good for you. You're almost finished.

I say go with psych first and then go to the surgery. But..I have no idea what either of them involves.

 
At 14 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool for being on the homestretch of school. Go for the psych first..fun stuff...buy I'm partial since I'm working on my Masters in Mental Health Counseling! :-)

 
At 15 November, 2006, Blogger Queenie said...

hi there
already MIL is trying to control things. will only get worse once u get married. its your nikah n u should have the final say.
i hope i dont become one of those MIL that wanna run my kids lives.
anyways congrats and all the best in everything

 
At 15 November, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

I was going to do Psych first but my group is doing med/surg first. Gotta stay with my peeps!!!:)

Well, I'm not going to worry anymore about the nikah. I'm letting her have her thing. I never expected it to be like this because she really isn't a controlling person.

 
At 17 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are ur inlaws from, if you don't mind me asking? I can give my opinion based on all those sterotypes :-)

 
At 24 November, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Amira: Hey I emailed you a reply...let me know if you get.

 
At 26 November, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

That 1st ANON comment was me...not sure why it showed up that way....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home