Sunday, November 12, 2006

Very Boring Post.

It's 11:12 p.m. and I really should be in bed. But I can't sleep. Sucks to be me. Especially since I get up at 5 a.m. Mmmm...that might not be happening tomorrow.

So I was suppose to go to a really awesome lecture today. Baby was going to go with me and this other couple. Well, baby started a new job Sat. so he couldn't go because he had to work today. Boo. So I was going to ride with nice couple but he got called in. Boo-hiss.
So I went by myself. The drive was horrible because apparently every Sunday driver decided that University Drive was going to be the perfect route for the scenic drive, grrrr. Well, I never found the Bldg. so I walked around like a compete dolt and no one knew anything. I mean, how can you go to school and not know your own campus? So I missed the lecture.:(

But I guess it was for the best because I wasn't feeling so well today. I came back home and took a three hour nap, thus why I can't sleep now. I did finally get through a HUGE pile of mail that has been sitting for way too long.

4 Comments:

At 13 November, 2006, Blogger Queenie said...

hi there. founf your blog through something u posted on safas blog. dont be too hard on yourself

i went to the same university for 5 years yet id dint know my way around either. this stuff happens
btw..im reading your blog now. very interesting

 
At 13 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you! Insha'allah next time: )

 
At 14 November, 2006, Blogger pixie said...

Icequeen, thanks for stopping by!!!

 
At 17 November, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home