Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Countdown begins...

I will officially have 4 months till I graduate starting tomorrow. I'm relieved, excited and terrified. I had my orientation for clinical Thursday and it was very boring. And I'm a wee bit scared of my clinical instructor. Not good!!! I start my first lecture tomorrow, I hope it isn't too bad. I'm doing acute care first and I start psych the second week in Feb. In March I will have my preceptorship. I think I want ICU as my first choice, ER as my second and telemetry as my final choice.
I don't know what it is about the start of a new year but it always makes me optimistic and cheerful. I woke up so happy today, that rarely happens! I just hope this year is better than last. Not that last year was bad it was just a strange year.
I was thinking of deleting my blog but I decided against it. I have just been so busy lately but I know the minute that I delete it that I would regret it!
Hopefully when I get some time I will finally get around to writing a post about my Nikkah.

2 Comments:

At 10 January, 2007, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Glad you didn't delete your blog.

 
At 15 January, 2007, Blogger pixie said...

Thanks:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home