Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007

I hope that everyone had a great and fun evening last night. My night was fun but I'm sick right now. I have slept most of the day and have accomplished nothing. I have a mountain of dirty clothes in my utility room and a house that needs a little TLC. I need manage to clean out my cats bathroom. They have a brand new, pretty, purple litter box to start off the new year.
We went spent a couple of hours with the family last night, which is always a good time. Then around 11 we headed to a pub to hang out with baby's friend and then it was off to my friends party. We didn't get home until 3:30 but it was fun. All except the stupid drunk girl who spilled champagne down my back right before midnight.
So I'm not doing any resolutions this year because I never accomplish them. So why bother? I think I'm going to spend the rest of the night catching up on my blogs. I have so much reading to do!!

2 Comments:

At 04 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pixie,

I'm glad to hear that your holidays went well. also wanted to share that I got Engaged on Eid. Insha-Allah I can pick your brain about your nikkah

 
At 06 January, 2007, Blogger PlatinumGirl said...

That whole "no resolutions" thing seems to be the thing these days. Everyone has given up! I understand completely. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home