Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hiding from the world

Well, I ended up going out last night but I was quite good. I just went out had a couple of drinks and played pool. I really hate pool because I can not play worth a crap. And that' s being nice. It was an ok time but I did end up telling my former crush a little to much info. I swear I just don't know when to keep my mouth closed! I mean there are no feelings there now but I just had to go on and on about how he hurt me. Blah, Blah, blah. I am glad that we can actually still be good friends. He is truly a great guy, just a terrible boyfriend.

Well, after having a couple of drinks and waiting for G. I decided to call the ex and try to be mature and see how he was doing. I really am a sadist. He called today and wants to talk and I figure this is my first chance a being a bigger person in a break up and having a serious talk about why it isn't going to happen. I think I really should be medicated.

I am usually the person who does the breaking up and I never do it in a good way. I always end up being "that bitch". Even the guy who I lived with, thought of starting a future with, I so trashed that break up. I hate to say it, I just hate the tears, the pain of it all. I just like to run away and never answer their phone calls. I know, real mature. I am going to get some really bad dating karma hell one day.

So I figure this way maybe I can redeem myself. Why do relationships have to be so damn complicated. Why can't it be like in Jr. High were you just marked the box yes I like you or no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home