Tuesday, December 06, 2005

One class down, three more to go

I got my clinical evaluation today. I passed! We either pass or fail. No grades. But most of my three's when up to fours!!!!:) Four is the highest you can get. So, that's cool. She sees me has being more independent in my care. She said that I gave really good care to. Yipee!!!!
What I am really worried about is freaking Pharm. Ugh.
I braved Target today. I got my brother, one nephew and a friend's gift. I also got all my cards done!! I just have to send them out Thursday night.

Still have:
1. One Pharm lecture
2. One Pharm Exam
3. One Pharm Final
4. One Nursing Final
5. One skills lab
6. I still need to get checked off on caths, enemas, and wound care.

Christmas List:
1. Buy and send Christmas presents
2. Buy outdoor Christmas lights
3. Make reindeer mix
4. plan menu for Christmas dinner.
5. Shop for Christmas dinner
6. Buy stuff for guest bathroom-towel, toiletreies, rug
7. Buy twin air mattress
8. Send off Christmas cards
His mom is having a Christmas party Christmas Eve so I'm going to make a couple of cheese balls. I've never made them before so hopefully they will turn out. I also will be bringing Reindeer mix and store bought cookies just in case they turn out like crap.

Off I go to cram for my test tomorrow! No sleep for me tonight!:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home