Sunday, December 04, 2005

My weekend is over?

Well, back to the work week tomorrow. I know it's not officially work but it is to me. Ha! Tomorrow will be my last Clinical. Woohoo! I got my instructors gift basket done. I don't know why I thought I would have any money left over for a gift card. I just went to Target to get everything. Real classy eh? That place was a mad house. Then I made the mistake of going to the mall with baby's mom. What a freaking nightmare that was. I was trying to buy some shirts that were appropriate for the warming weather. Of course I should have known better. All I found were halters, tanks and short sleeved. But tons of shrugs and coats. Grrrr. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to shop. I did buy a top at Old Navy but it is way to big. So I will have to venture out and return the damn thing. I am not finding anything I like which is really sad because I have $200 to work with from baby but I just can't find anything. I guess I'm in a fashion slump. I can't believe those words came out of my mouth!!

We went to the country club for brunch this morning. It was good but the oj and pastries were horrific. I got a killer omelet though. I am thinking that we might to the buffet there instead of me cooking for Christmas. It might make my life a whole lot easier. Then I just could make some treats and snacks and we could have the whole day to just chill. I think that might be a better plan.

I did get one gift yesterday so that is one person checked off my list. And I got lots of great ideas last night. I'm only getting small simple things for everyone. Nothing big, just stuff to let them know I am thinking of them. Then I am going to make cookies for his family. I haven't baked cookies since I left Indy. The bummer is I left all my baking stuff there. So I will have to add cookie sheets to my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home