Saturday, December 03, 2005

All good things must come to an end

Well, two more weeks and my first semester of Nursing School will come to a close. I still can not believe it. I had my last lecture in Nursing on Thursday. My last one! I still can not believe how fast it has passed. I feel like I have learned a lot yet I still feel like an idiot. Great eh?

I still have:
1. One Pharm lecture
2. One Pharm Exam
3. One Pharm Final
4. One Nursing Final
5. One Clinical Day
6. One Clinical Evaluation
7. One Skills Lab
8. I still need to get checked off on injections, mixing insulin, catherazaiton, and wound dressings. ohmy!
9. One appointment with counselor
10. One Procalc
11. An one letter saying.....Miss N. you have passed first semester you may now pass go...

I have put a big dent into my Christmas cards. I still have some packages that have been sitting here since Aug. that need to go out. I am so doing that this week. I got talked into buying my clinical instructors going away gift. I am making her a gift basket. I hope she likes it. I got some things for her Thurs. night. I will go tonight and finish up at Target. Whatever money I have left over I will just put into a gift card for her. I have my Christmas tree up and decorated. I wasn't going to bother with the rest of the decorations but I am going to put them up. Baby is going to put up some lights on the balcony for me. I haven't decided which colors I want to go with yet. Decisions, decisions!

We went out to dinner last night and I had taken a nap before he came and got me. So I was still a little cranky. I yelled at a guy who I thought was honking and yelling at us. Turns out he was trying to get some friends attention. Opps! Could thing the windows are tinted! Baby just thought it was hilarious. I was a tad bit embarrassed. We were going to go to Fridays but I vetoed it because of the really crappy service we got last time. Then we went to Dan Marino's. Which I told him was going to be a disappointments because they put pork onto everything. Well, we go in and guess what? Pork, pork, pork. So we just left. We ended up at Carrabba's and it was quite tasty. I had the pizza and it rocked. I am on a role lately. We went out Thursday to Buffalo's. It was our first time and it was so good. And the service was excellent. I was quite impressed. I had the most amazing chicken quesedillas and this great queso dip. It was made with the white cheese and had spinach and jalepenos. Tasty. Baby couldn't believe how fast I scarfed the queso dip down. I can't help it I love cheese! He was so sweet and brought me lunch from the mosque yesterday. Yummy! I love me some Indian food!

Countdown:
1. Buy and send Christmas presents
2. Buy Chanukkah Cards
3. Buy outdoor Christmas lights
4. Make reindeer mix
5. plan menu for Christmas dinner
6. Shop for Christmas dinner
7. Buy stuff for guest bathroom-towel, toiletreies, rug
8. Buy twin air mattress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home