Saturday, November 26, 2005

Drowning

Thanksigiving was quite nice. I went over to his Aunt's house and his sister is down from NY. He has the cutest nieces. I made two pumpkin pies and a batch of deviled eggs. I'm always self conscious about my cooking because my idiot ex was picky eater who didn't like anything. But I got rave reviews on my pumpkin pie. I had people telling me they never like pumpkin pie but they had two pieces of mine. That was cool. And the eggs were a big hit too. It was a good holiday.

I was going to go to masjid yesterday and of course they were painting my balcony railing so I didn't want to get in the shower. Well, right when I was about to jump in baby calls me and tells me that he left a key in his car that I need to bring over. So, I had to miss which really upset me because I had to miss last week and I can't go next week.:( To top it off the bi$% didn't even buy the car. GRRRRR........

I am so stressed right now. I only have three weeks of school left and they are the toughest. I have so much to do. I feel like a rubber band that is going to break at any moment. I have been yelling at baby way to much lately and I feel horrible. I keep having nightmares. Last night's features were I came home and everything was gone. Then I had another were my clinical instructor turned into a vampire. Not good. I'm just so scared right now. I don't know why, just am. I guess everyone goes through this. I've got good grades but I am just so scared of not getting a satisfactory in my skills or clinical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home