Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Three weeks left

That's all I have left. My final paper is turned in, two more exams, two finals, one procalc, and one Hessie test and the semester is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I can't believe that my first semester of nursing school is over. It just flew by. I went to a different hospital today. One that mom use to work at. Me and another classmate got to see wound care and Hyber barrack chambers. I saw some pretty nasty wounds today. Yikes. I also got told that I need to smile more. I get so tired of people telling me this. I'm a happy person. I am not sad. I am not pissed off in anyway nor am I in deep thought. I just don't feel liking freaking smiling all the time! jeez. I mean how many people go around with grins on their faces anyway? I mean, it's not like I don't smile. WTF??

It was nice spending time with baby's family Saturday night. His sister bought him a birthday cake because his niece wanted to surprise him with one. She is so sweet. On the way home from dinner she wanted to sit next to me. Hehe. I heart his nieces. Then me and his sister stayed up until 3 talking. I think it's the first time that we have actually gotten to chat by ourselves. I really like his sister. I wish they lived closer.

I think we are just going to have Christmas dinner by ourselves. His family really doesn't celebrate, I mean why would they? I put up my tree and have a couple of decorations on it. I am just going to take my time this year. Last year I had it done by Thanksgiving night. Not this year. I still need to make out my Christmas cards and Christmas shopping list. I'm going to make some reindeer mix this year. That stuff is oh, so yummy. I might even make some cookies. I don't know. We'll see how I'm feeling after schools done. I do have guest coming right after Christmas so I will be cooking a lot then. Well, I need to get some studying in. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home