Thursday, December 08, 2005

Working for the Weekend

Well, today was my very last skills lab for first semester. I still have three skills I need to be checked off on. As of next Thurs.. I will be done!!! I had a really horrible Nursing Exam yesterday. I thought it was a bullshit test and I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one who thought so. It was the worst test we had all semester. I talked to a second semester student and she scared me!:( She was very nice but man they sound tough in second semester!!! I had my first NSA meeting tonight. We didn't know about it and we were pinned tonight at the Welcome Night. We looked like bums!! Opps! It was fun though. I saw a couple of people that I had in prior classes that made it into the program. They said that this incoming class was the class with the highest GPA averages ever. Yeah, we all know that they won't keep those 4.0! Besides you have to be more than just booksmart for this.

I am so sad about the man in Miami. I hear everyone saying that the marshals were doing there jobs. Really? It's there job to kill the innocent? Well, he said he had a bomb and they told him to put up his hands. Let's look at this logically for a moment. How did he get a bomb or a gun through our security? But most importantly if you were going to blow something up would you say you had a bomb? Uh, I think the answer is no. That right there should have been there fucking clue. Sorry, but an innocent man is dead. And everyone thinks these men did the right thing. Well, all I have to say is I hope they can live with themselves. Why am I the only one who doesn't think they did the right thing?

Since I do live in South Florida it was all over the talk radio today. Some guy called in about telling them to watch some guy that was on the plane with him because he was reading a book about Iraq. Oh, well he must be a terrorist. I wonder if people actually sit back and actually think things through? Maybe he was reading in it for a class, to get a different point of view, just for fun? No, it was a Iraq book so it must be evil. People can truly suck ass.

On a brighter note so family had to have a hibernating bear pulled out of their porch for the second time! How cute is that? Well, not to cute if it's your house I guess. I think bears are cute but I would be SCARED!!!

Some more good news. My nephew will be brought into the world this Wed.!!! I can't wait! We have been waiting a long time! Especially my sis. hehehe. Well, I am exhausted so off to bed I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home