Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm a little sad to see my weekend end. I had a nice quite relaxing weekend. I got my house back to normalcy, laundry is done and I got more done than I thought I would. I just stayed in last night with baby. We watched some tv and I put my notebooks together for school.
I start my first day of clinical tomorrow and I am NERVOUS! I hope I get a nice, understanding teacher. I also hope I get another cool clinical group. I hope I don't get any back stabbing bitches.
I got to actually spend the whole day with baby today! We went to the Indian shop to return an outfit that I had bought a couple of weeks ago. The man there is super nice. There aren't suppose to be any exchanges or refunds but he said that if it didn't work out that he would exchange it. Well, I got it home and baby was like " no way, that outfit is way to see through!" I didn't realize it until I got it home. It wasn't that bad in the store! His mom was with me when I bought it and one couldn't tell it was so sheer in the store. So I ended up picking up a really beautiful black Salwar Kameez (spelling?) instead.
Then we headed to the mall so I could return a top to Dillard's. Then I returned a ring that mom had gotten me for my birthday. It was an inexpensive opal ring and I wanted store credit so I could come back and get something that I wanted later on. Well, the lady was not very helpful. I had to first return the money back on the credit card then get a store issued check. Ok, that makes no sense. I said well that's impossible because the credit card has been cancelled because it was stolen when my mom was robbed. Well, we have to put it back on this card and your mom will have to call and work it out with the bank. Ok, you dumb bitch. Why don't you try putting something back on a cancelled card. It is so not going to happen!!!!!!! Duh! I ended up just exchanging it for a gold toe ring. Why do people have to be so difficult?
Then we went and had a nice dinner at Buffalo's and then we came back and napped with the kitties for a couple of hours. Then he hung around and we talked until he had to go to masjid. It was nice day.
My M. gets in tomorrow!!!! I have missed that boy! I can't wait to see him! He will be here for the whole month!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home