Saturday, January 14, 2006

I HATE Stupid People: Warning long boring post!

Ok, I know you are asking yourself where does she get off thinking such a thing right? I know, but really there are lots of people running around that should just be locked up. Or just smacked around a couple of times.

My brother got hurt this week. I haven't spoken to him since Wed. and really need to call him. I know, terrible sister. But he has a lot going on and he was in HORRIBLE pain when I spoke to him last. But that will happen when you get HIT BY a CRANE! Yes, a crane. And this is the first story that I have with dumbass medical people. First, they do not airlift him off the ship. They wait until another ship passes by. Then they send him to a hospital where they proceed to just do X-rays say nothing is broken and send him home saying that he can go back to work in two days. WTF??? Have they ever heard of a MRI? A CAT scan? Maybe, just maybe they would want to check for um, like internal bleeding???? I was so mad. Oh, his whole body was just hit by a big piece of machinery. Fucking asses.

Well, I have been bad myself. I have been busy and I haven't had a chance to get blood work done for my regular doctor whom I really don't like. I refuse to back to her because she wants blood work every 6 months. I have been on my Synthroid for 5 years. I have always gotten tested every year after the first year and a half. I don't have insurance and she charges $100 a visit without blood work. Which is really high. Every physician I have ever gone to has charged $100 with blood work. So, I have been off my Synthroid for lets just say way to long. I don't have a thyroid. Very bad. Well, I have been feeling the effects now and they are getting worse. Cramping, mood swings, fatigue. Lots of fun! So I go to this clinic and ask the doctor if I can get a script refilled. A doctor visit is suppose to be $65 for one procedure visit. But he wants to charge me for a 2 procedure visit because he as to draw blood which will be $105 plus the lab charges $200 for the labs. I told him that I couldn't afford that.
Well, he says" just put pay part of it and put the rest on credit card". I said that I don't have a credit card. He says this like 20 times. I told him "look I'm a nursing student, I know that my labs are going to be crap and are going to be normal because I haven't taken my meds. why the blood work first"?
He says " well, as a nursing student you should know that lab values can change and that I might have to adjust your script. What are you taking?" Me, " 125 on weekends and 150 during the week".
Then he wants to get smart and say "well, that can change. And it's . 125 not 125".
This is when I look at him like he is the idiot and say "It's only .125 if you are speaking in milligrams. It is 125 if you are speaking in terms of micrograms. Which. I. AM. (fucking idiot)."
I love how he thought he was superior to me and just had to show me how wrong I was. Look here asshole I know my dosage calculations. Then he has the nerve to try to blame it on rules and tries to give me a card in case I ever get sick. Yeah, I want you taking care of me. Especially a doctor who REEKS of smoke. Yeah, whatever.
I found the nicest Muslim doctor who totally understood my point. Wrote me out a script for two months, wants to do blood work next month. Dr. visit was $50 and the blood work will be $40. He said that guy was just out for money not to help people. Which is just a pity isn't it?

I went and finally saw Tiesto Thursday night! It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I kinda wished that I had gotten seats because after being in class for 8 hours and then going straight to the show that didn't get out until 1am I didn't feel much like dancing. Besides, I find Trance not much fun to dance to. Maybe it's me. I also wasn't drinking so it was quite humorous watching the drunk people and the rollers. I thought it was cool that he actually looks like he is having fun when he mixes. I think that is awesome. Some people just love what they do I guess. It was a very weird mix of people I thought. I saw a lot of older people and just found that odd.
Me and someone got into the conversation that DJ's aren't musicians. Well, why not? I mean not just anyone can mix. You have to have a certain ear for mixing or it is going to sound like shit. I actually had someone say that house, dance, ect.... didn't have and soul or flair. WTF? I don't understand how someone has to have words in a song to qualify as music. RETARDS. Hehehe. I know, I'm a bitch. I really never know what I'm talking about. I just like to think I am! But I do think they are musicians. Some of them can just take you on a great trip while others have you standing there going WTF is this guy on. Know what I mean?
Of course baby once to start mixing again. He should, he really needs something fun to do. He works way to much.

Happy One Month Davey!!!!!! My nephew is now over a month old! I heard him on the phone and he sounds so adorable!! I can't wait to hold and hug that little bugger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home