Thursday, January 19, 2006

So glad that its Thursday

It's funny how one small thing can make your day better. I wasn't having the best day and I got a card from a girlfriend today and it just made me feel better! I wish I could get over this cold. I am never sick and I have gotten sick for last two winters. WTF? Ugh. I really thought I was dying yesterday. I didn't make to school. I felt so bad. I really thought a lung was trying to escape from by body.
Today's lecture was actually interesting today. It helps when the professor doesn't put you to sleep. I actually stayed awake for most of it and my mind only wandered once or twice for three hours. Mmm.. maybe my medicine is kicking in now. Who knew one little organ could make such havoc on ones body when missing.
I felt like a complete idiot in skills lab today. I was called out on my not reading. Yikes. All well. Out of all the people she had to call on for something hard it had to be me. Grrrr... and I wasn't the only one who didn't read. All well. I guess what I will be doing this weekend.
I wonder how in the world I will be ready for all of this when I graduate. I mean I get really terrified sometimes. I will have people depending on me so they will not only get better but won't die. I wonder if I am really cut out for such a big responsibility. I am loving what I am doing but will I be good at it? I see so many crappy ass doctors and nurses and I so don't want to be one of them.
It's funny because when I first started the program everyone was so friendly towards everyone. Now that it has gotten smaller it has become more like high school and everyone has their cliques. I really hate that our group has been broken up. It saddens me. But at least I wasn't left completely alone. That would have totally sucked. Jeesh, this blog gets more boring by the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home