Sunday, February 05, 2006

I got new pics of my nephew today. I wanted to cry when I saw him! He looks so much like my sister and mom. He has the most amazing eyes. They are just full of curiosity and you can tell there are things going on in that little mind of his already. I can see that the Irish stubbornness is there. Mom said that we are going to try and stop by and see all the babies this summer. I will be so happy to see everyone. It should be an interesting trip. Me, mom and her cat in a car from Alaska to Florida. I wonder who will snap first, me or Lucy. My boyfriend laughed and asked what help could I possibly be. I said I will be the navigator and official picture taker.:) I said that I wasn't going to go on anymore road trips but I will make this one my last. We are going to take the ferry because there is no way I am driving through the Yukon. I know it is a once in a lifetime opportunity but I'll just have to pass. There is not enough tranquilizers to keep me from freaking out on those tiny roads that go around those high mountains. Adventure girl I am not. I would have made the worst pioneer. They would have left me for dead the first day.
Baby was so cute tonight. This man doesn't like football or any sports but he is watching the Superbowl tonight just so he won't be left out of any conversations. I had to laugh.
I hope I have a good clinical day tomorrow. I hope I get someone who will actually let me take care of them this time. Sometimes I think the challenge of nursing school is not the studying and loss of social life and free time but dealing with the politics of nursing school. It can be so frustrating at times. Only 28 more days until Spring Break!!!!!!! Thank goodness. I really need to get my bum into gear and start studying more. I wish there was a pill for procrastination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home