Friday, March 03, 2006

Spring Break!!!

Well, today is the first day of Spring Break! And of course I am sick!! GRRRRR! I can't believe that I'm sick again. Pah. I so didn't want to go to class yesterday but I had a NSA meeting and I really hate missing lecture. But I didn't go to my skills lab yesterday. Apparently they really didn't do anything and since I was dying I thought it would be best to do that at home. Of course it was such a boring lecture. It was about abuse and they haven't taught me anything that we don't' know, I hate to say. We had to watch some crazy video on child abuse and then two ladies came in from the shelter to gives a lecture. One actually said that one could never get a black eye from running into a door so you know it's abuse. Really? Because I have gotten a black eye from running into a door.
Baby was really sweet and brought me chicken soup, tylenol, cough drops and raisnetes last night. I felt like crap last night.
Well, I am now officially done with my Med/Surg rotation! I had my exam on Wed. and it was tough. I think half the class failed. Now the thing is the material wasn't that hard but the questions were just bad. I am so glad to be away from this rotation. They were nice but they really didn't teach that great. I never felt I really learned anything. Which is really sad. I had to call my mom to figure out how to do a Heparin drip. They just said know it and that was it. WTF???? Of course it's not hard to do but it is when you have no idea how to do it and no one has showed us.
I am going to be doing lots of scrapbooking this week. I am also going to make it to the beach! My pale self really needs some sun. I think we are going to take M. to Disney this weekend. His mom wants to go but she has to work. I would like her to come but I'm being jealous because I really want to spend time with Baby. We never get anytime together anymore. I love his mom to death but she is a non stop talker.:) You really just have to say uh-huh a lot and that's about it!
Well, I'm going to go clean my house because I am going to try to go to the Masjid this afternoon. I would like to go everynight since I'm off but we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home