Saturday, February 25, 2006

Study break

Ok, usually I really don't give a rat's behind about celebrities. They annoy me for the most part. They whine when we want to know about them and then they whine when no one pays attention to them. And some of them are just, well, strange. I mean take a look at Tom Cruise or Michael Jackson. Enough said.
So, I was standing in line today and picked up a People magazine. Nick and Jessica are on the cover, with some headline about war. Now, for some reason Jessica annoys the crap out of me. I just want to go up to her and hit her with my shoe. Or sew her mouth shut. I find it funny that she has all this money and she doesn't' think Nick would want any of it. My gosh, she is a dumb one. I mean I think if it were the other way around she would just assume she would get alimony. I mean he wanted her to sign a pre-nup and she refused. I think that she is being a bit selfish considering that if it weren't for their marriage none of us would have never heard of them. Or cared. I think she has learned a very valuable lesson. Sign on that dotted line.
I also think that she gave marriage tips a bit freely. I mean she was married for a whole three years and she acted like she was an expert on marriage. Why, because she saved herself for marriage? (Which I hate to be the cynic here, but I think she fibbed on that one.)
Ok, enough of that. I did something that I thought I would never do today. I ordered something from TV. I think it was the caffeine high. Yes, that's it. It was the coffee's fault! I ordered the Yoga booty ballet workout. Oh, my what did I do??? It did look fun while I was lying in bed this morning. It also sounded like a brilliant ideal at the time. Oy.

1 Comments:

At 26 February, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

LOL -let me know how the Yoga Booty Ballet workout goes... :-)

And, yes please hit Jessica with your shoe - I can't stand her either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home