Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm done with Med-Surg!

Well, at least for this semester! We had our last clinical day today. It was such a laid back day today too. My patient was really easy and extremely nice. But she didn't need much care and she only had two meds to give. I was done at 9:45. But I did get to d/c an IV today!!! Of course it was easy but still I had never done it before. I thought I was going to start my first foley today but the doctor ended up doing it. Grrrr....
I am going to miss this hospital because it was a lot nicer than the last place I was at. It is clean and the nurses were so nice.
Baby was so sweet last night. He went to the grocery store and while he was there he picked up a case of coke and a case of kitty food for me. He said I was always running out so he wanted to make sure I had some. It was perfect because it saved me from going to get cat food today!
Well, I need to write a paper, practice for my skills check off tomorrow and start studying for my test!!

1 Comments:

At 23 February, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Glad you had a laid back day and that all went well.

Good luck on the paper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home