Monday, February 27, 2006

Random Ramblings...

Well, I have totally given up on reading. I did do some reading and looked up my patho stuff but that's it! I'm done!! I am so glad this is the last exam for med/surg. I spoke to someone who is in third and she said second was the semester from hell. So, that makes me optimistic.:) I'm going over to my adopted auntie's house tomorrow. They only live 10 min. away from school so it will be less stress for me. And I get to stop at the really nice Starbucks on the way to school.
I had my evaluations today. She said I did really well but I did to work on my confidence. Of course I already knew this. The story of my life. I have to be at school at 7 am tomorrow. That means I have to be up at least by 5 and on the road no later than 6:15. Grrr.....why did I volunteer again? I hope NSA is somewhat worth it. I am sneaking my notes in so I can at least study some. Hopefully we don't have to sit in our clinical groups and I can sit by my friends.
My mom was so funny today. She was asking what my plans were after I graduate. Meaning, "are you and the man moving in together". I said no, not until we are married. She was really happy with that.
I went to get a coke out of the vending machine and a rat almost ran across my foot! I really would have freaked out. I get creeped out just thinking about it! The thing was almost has big as my cat!! And of course I was wearing flip-flops.
I got a Valentine from my nephew today! I know it's a little late but he is a baby so I forgive him. I'm just impressed that he remembered!:) Thanks sis! The picture was adorable! I have it on my desk so I can see him when I'm studying!!
Ok, next rotation I am going to be so on top of my studying!!! I will read before class and will get my check offs done in a timely manner. I will not wait until the last minute to do my careplans or any other project. Mmmmm....pretty lofty goals but hopefully I can do at least one of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home