Friday, February 24, 2006

I can't believe it's Friday

I have been a busy little bee lately. I had my last med/surg skills lab yesterday. I am still not up to date on my check offs. Opps. I actually got back to my old schedule and got to school at 7:30 with starbucks in hand to study. Of course I was the only one to show up but that's ok. Everyone is sick and I did get a lot done yesterday. I have my evaluations for clinical Monday, NSA day is Tuesday and I have my last Med/Surg exam. Well until the Med/surg final. I am so nervous about starting OB. I am really scared of those pregnant women!!:)
Do you know what someone had the nerve to tell my man yesterday? "All you immigrants need to go back to your own country." If I had been there that lady would have gotten such a earful. I would love to know her family tree. I am sure that she is 100% Native American. I don't know where people get off on being that way.
I have started planning my trip to Alaska. I am so excited. Of course I might not be driving back down because I think mom is going to go to Seattle or someplace around that area. Boo-hoo. :(
Well, my break is over back to the books. Blah.............

http://muttscomics.com/art/dailyarchive.asp?month=2&date=10&year=2006

1 Comments:

At 24 February, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

I'm right there w/ya on the immigrant comment -let's find her and give her an earful. My "ex" and maybe again to be boyfriend is Mexican-American and comments like that make me mad!

Loved the comic strip - I always say "whatever!" :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home