Saturday, February 25, 2006

I love productive days

Well, I can't believe how much I have gotten accomplished this morning. My house is clean, my uniforms are done, laundry is caught up, I made turkey burgers for dinner tonight and I had an eye exam and got my shopping done. All before noon!!!!!! I think an alien has abducted the real me. But whatever because I'm getting a lot more done with the new model.
I went to the optometrist in Wal-mart today. I was a little bit worried but I really needed some new contacts. The doctor was female and she was the best one that I have ever encountered. As much as I hate Wal-Mart I will be going back. I have remembered why I stay out of that place. It is always such a zoo! Why do people have to be so rude there? People stop in the middle of the aisle and block traffic or try to run you over with their cart like they are in some kind of race. Oh, and don't even get me started on the elderly people in that place. Look at them the wrong way and you might be running for your life. It's like peoples personalities change as soon as they walk through those doors.
Well, my goal is to get most of my reading done today. Well, see how that goes. I'm sure I can find a million other things to do though. :)

1 Comments:

At 26 February, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Yay for productive days - you got more done than I did!! I have a ton of reading to do to - hopefully I'll get to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home