Saturday, April 01, 2006

Game Time, aka I'm really bored and should be studying

I need some ideas for some new music so I will post the first 20 songs on my ipod shuffle and then you have to do the same. Well if you choose to play:) Now, no skipping! You even have to post the embarrassing ones!!!

1. Cruel, live version: Tori Amos
2. Come Away With Me: Nora Jones
3. Cruel Summer: Bananrama
4. Hung Up: Madonna
5. L-L-Lies: Diana King
6. Jailhouse: Sublime
7. Mr. Brightside: The Killers
8. Never Be Alone ( Valetine Club Mix): Lucas Prata
9. My Humps: Black Eyed Peas (ok, a little embarrassed about this one)
10. Bodyrock: Moby
11. Me and Bobby McGhee: Janis Joplin
12. Baby Got Back: Sir Mix-A-Lot(Hey, it's a good workout song)
13. Add it Up: Violent Femmes
14. Union of the Snake: Duran Duran
15. Could Be Anything: The Eames Era
16. Flashdance: Deep Dish
17. B.Y.O.B.: System of a Down
18. Anything But Down: Sheryl Crow
19. Don't Leave Me This Way: Thelma Houston
20. Don't Waste Your Heart: Dixie Chicks

1 Comments:

At 01 April, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

Oh -I LOVE this idea - I'm always looking for new tunes for my ipod..I'm going to list my 1st 20 songs on my blog right now (I also should be studying-there's always tomorrow)...we have so much in common. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home