Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Relaxing

I still can not believe that I'm done with school. I keep getting up thinking that I'm either late for something or that there is something that I must do. I have to say that I have been quite a lazy bum since Friday!!! I missed going out Friday night. I feel kinda bad because everyone went except me. I was just so exhausted that I crashed hard. I didn't make it to the birthday party Saturday either. Opps. I can be such a bad friend.
I did go to the masjid Saturday and listen to a guest speaker they had there. Amana also provided a dinner. I'm not sure why they were giving us food. But it was a good time. I still feel extremely shy and when I go there by myself. I have no clue to as why. It's weird.
I did go to my friend's barbecue Sunday. That was fun. I also went to the pinning ceremony last night. They needed ushers so we volunteered ourselves. It was really boring I must say. I was impressed that they had 78 people graduating. I think that is what our class size is down to right now. Scary. I'm not sure how many we have lost. Of course we will be picking up 13 from third semester. Our NSNA advisor told us Seniors and Juniors to come with her and it took a minute for it to sink in. We were like oh, that's us!!!! Only one more year!!!!
My plan for the rest of the day is to work on my apartment and laundry. It is getting pretty scary in here!!! Then I am going to Scrap!!!
Oh, and I finally but up some links. Seriously, I really need to work on this procrastination thing I've got going on.

2 Comments:

At 09 May, 2006, Blogger peachy said...

Hey, I made the cut!!

I'm a bad friend too, but I'm sure they know that you had a long couple weeks. Don't sweat it!

 
At 09 May, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

We are so alike -I bailed on my friends from school after one of our finals too!! Just didn't want feel like being social!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home