Sunday, August 27, 2006

GAH!!!!!

I live with some trash. Plain ole, white trailer trash. Ok, yes they are really nice dressed, drive really nice, pretty shiny cars. The men have perky little wives and 2.5 children. But you know what they don't know how to do? Open a door a place a freaking bag of garbage into the dumpster and shut the freaking door. No, they don't teach that in college so how would they know how to do it. Do you want to know how many bags were outside the dumpster? 50 bags. 50!!!!! I would take a picture but people already think I'm weird around here. Because you know, I'm the white trash driving my beat up car around, sporting a hijab on Fridays.
ok, the vent is over....I just feel sorry for the poor men who have to clean the crap up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home