Friday, September 22, 2006

Ramadan Mubarak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week's Masha Allah.

1. That this week is over!!!

2. Meeting cool new people

3. Did I mention that this week is finally over?

4. Being strangely calm during a whole bunch of unpleasantness that happened at school. Yeah, for not seeing me go crazy on headline news. I suspect my family and friends are expecting it though. All I have to say is Disorganization is amuck at this place. I should have known one the first day that it was going to be one of those rotations. Hopefully by the end of this semester I won't be on the crazy train.

5. For people being charitable. I gave a suggestion and ended being the chair for a donation drive. I was afraid that I wouldn't collect anything but people surprise me. I think that it just might work out. I'm pretty excited about it.

6. I may not know what hospital I want to work at but at least I'm figuring out which ones I don't want to work at.

2 Comments:

At 23 September, 2006, Blogger *krystyn* said...

That's good stuff!

 
At 26 September, 2006, Blogger Tara said...

And Ramadan Mubarak to you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home